Pay close attention to the new bike lanes around campus and the new 4 way stop at 1150 W University Blvd. Driving and parking patterns have changed.
This is where I want to put the mission statement. Mission statements are great, but can also be put on another page so they don't necessarily have to take up this much text. This is just an example.
Below, we can put other resources like some of the more important/popular services
- Police Escort:
- If a student, staff, or faculty member feels unsafe walking alone on campus, an officer will respond to their location and escort them to their on-campus destination.
- Vehicle or Building Lockouts:
- In the event a student, staff, or faculty member is locked out of a campus building/room or their vehicle, an officer will assist in providing access once valid photo identification and authorization is produced.
- Vehicle Jumpstarts:
- In the event the vehicle of a student, staff, or faculty member will not start, an officer will respond to the campus location and attempt to jumpstart the vehicle.
I named this section 'Safety Initiatives', but that doesn't have to be what it is for. Whatever is the most pertinant information should go here. I copied some links that were on the Utah Tech site
- Pedestrian and Crosswalk Safety
- Safety & Utah Tech Safe App
- Emergency Plan
- Emergency Procedures
- Family/Community Preparedness